I had a 5 year old battery in my lexus and accidently left the head lights on with car off for about a hour and completley killed my battery went and bought a new one and it still wont turn over. I've noticed that my spark plugs have been misfiring but have failed to replace them. Could it be spark plugs or ignition?
Why wont my ls400 start after putting a new battery in? on 1992 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure