I had a 5 year old battery in my lexus and accidently left the head lights on with car off for about a hour and completley killed my battery went and bought a new one and it still wont turn over. I've noticed that my spark plugs have been misfiring but have failed to replace them. Could it be spark plugs or ignition?
Why wont my ls400 start after putting a new battery in? on 1992 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1992 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Port Clinton, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($349 - 445) in North East, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 322) in Ardmore, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($459 - 760) in Pearblossom, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($2,076 - 2,934) in Ragland, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - 250) in Corning, IA