I had a 5 year old battery in my lexus and accidently left the head lights on with car off for about a hour and completley killed my battery went and bought a new one and it still wont turn over. I've noticed that my spark plugs have been misfiring but have failed to replace them. Could it be spark plugs or ignition?
Why wont my ls400 start after putting a new battery in? on 1992 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
- Why does my battery always run down after 2 days despite engine and switches off