Replaced the altinator and new batter. The lights on the dash all light and stay on for a few seconds when I try to crank it. It sounds like its blowing air a little from under the hood when I try to crank it. It also has a lite smell to it when I try to crank it. It has 123000 miles. Haven't had any major issues with the car. Someone told me it sounds like the "brain" is bad said the part is 138 new from advance auto.
Why wont my it crank has a smell to it sounds like its blowing air when I try? on 1999 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.