Replaced the altinator and new batter. The lights on the dash all light and stay on for a few seconds when I try to crank it. It sounds like its blowing air a little from under the hood when I try to crank it. It also has a lite smell to it when I try to crank it. It has 123000 miles. Haven't had any major issues with the car. Someone told me it sounds like the "brain" is bad said the part is 138 new from advance auto.
Why wont my it crank has a smell to it sounds like its blowing air when I try? on 1999 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?