I came out to my buick to find out that the battery had been drained. After jumping it, I noticed that the interior lights would not go out. I pulled the fuse for the interior lights, but it still drained my battery. The only way to keep it from not being drained is to disconnect the battery.
Why won't my interior lights go out? on 1992 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1992 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Richwood, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Ethelsville, AL
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Kaktovik, AK
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Sheffield, VT
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($740 - 947) in Harlan, KY
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($875 - 899) in Saint Marys, GA