I came out to my buick to find out that the battery had been drained. After jumping it, I noticed that the interior lights would not go out. I pulled the fuse for the interior lights, but it still drained my battery. The only way to keep it from not being drained is to disconnect the battery.
Why won't my interior lights go out? on 1992 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.