I came out to my buick to find out that the battery had been drained. After jumping it, I noticed that the interior lights would not go out. I pulled the fuse for the interior lights, but it still drained my battery. The only way to keep it from not being drained is to disconnect the battery.
Why won't my interior lights go out? on 1992 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start