I came out to my buick to find out that the battery had been drained. After jumping it, I noticed that the interior lights would not go out. I pulled the fuse for the interior lights, but it still drained my battery. The only way to keep it from not being drained is to disconnect the battery.
Why won't my interior lights go out? on 1992 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1992 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($386 - 627) in Richwood, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 106) in Ethelsville, AL
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 56) in Kaktovik, AK
- Steering Rack Replacement ($316 - 518) in Sheffield, VT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($591 - 934) in Harlan, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($289 - 325) in Saint Marys, GA