why wont my heater work new fuses new blower clean grounds full of coolant all the controls are hooked up but blower wont come on
why wont my heater work when all is hooked up and new fuses on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in West Hartford, VT
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - 117) in Burdine, KY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($331 - 485) in Averill Park, NY
- 140,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Etna, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($312 - 530) in Harrisburg, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($337 - 530) in Haydenville, OH