It happened only occasionally at first, now I can't drive at night without pulling the headlight switch/stalk toward me so the lights stay on. (I don't drive at night anymore.)
Why won't my headlights stay on unless pulling the on/off stalk? on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Havelock, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($166 - 330) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($267 - 702) in Elberon, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Lebanon, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 377) in New York Mills, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($76 - 85) in Braggadocio, MO