It happened only occasionally at first, now I can't drive at night without pulling the headlight switch/stalk toward me so the lights stay on. (I don't drive at night anymore.)
Why won't my headlights stay on unless pulling the on/off stalk? on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Havelock, NC
- 52,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Water Pump Replacement ($273 - 537) in Elberon, VA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Lebanon, MO
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in New York Mills, NY
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($475 - 534) in Braggadocio, MO