It happened only occasionally at first, now I can't drive at night without pulling the headlight switch/stalk toward me so the lights stay on. (I don't drive at night anymore.)
Why won't my headlights stay on unless pulling the on/off stalk? on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire
- My Transmission has a leak and my Oil was told it was the seal