I replaced the catalytic converter and o2s11 and have driven the truck for almost 300 miles. The o2 sensor heater monitor cleared, but the o2 sensor monitor and catalyst monitor have not. There are no codes coming up on the scanner. The battery is about two years old and has given me zero problems. The starter, on the other hand, needs to be replaced. Could this be why it won't reset?
Why won't my catalyst monitor and o2 sensor monitor clear? on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by arturo08 ,
March 15, 2013
sensor connections may be dirty. mechanics miss this problem sometimes.
This week's top 10
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($316 - $498) in Terra Ceia, FL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - $92) in Dodgeville, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($170 - $243) in Croydon, UT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($318 - $462) in Picabo, ID
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($102 - $221) in Lydia, SC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Schurz, NV