I replaced the catalytic converter and o2s11 and have driven the truck for almost 300 miles. The o2 sensor heater monitor cleared, but the o2 sensor monitor and catalyst monitor have not. There are no codes coming up on the scanner. The battery is about two years old and has given me zero problems. The starter, on the other hand, needs to be replaced. Could this be why it won't reset?
Why won't my catalyst monitor and o2 sensor monitor clear? on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by arturo08 ,
March 15, 2013
sensor connections may be dirty. mechanics miss this problem sometimes.
This week's top 10
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- 66,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Terra Ceia, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($298 - 385) in Dodgeville, WI
- 80,000 Mile Service ($148 - 219) in Croydon, UT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Picabo, ID
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lydia, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($226 - 239) in Schurz, NV