After repair of the manifold, the alternator and the heater coil, the car steamed through the vents,oil light came on, now it stalls, and now does not start. It began to overheat after the alternator was replaced. A coil replacement then caused steam to fill the vents and the oil light kept coming on, even after I put in sufficient oil. Now the car stalls and battery resists charging and water does'nt retain in the reservior and the floor is wet.
Why won't my car start? After repair of heater coil, it seems to get worse on 1996 Volvo 850
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 850 Questions
- I had "check Engine" light to come on and the test gave code P0172, what is it?
- Car stopped accelerating, and a sulfur like smell was coming out of engine.
- A/c control unit compatible but do i need a pro to calibrate it? Thx in advance
- What causes my speedometer to stop working sometimes
- compression check re smog