After repair of the manifold, the alternator and the heater coil, the car steamed through the vents,oil light came on, now it stalls, and now does not start. It began to overheat after the alternator was replaced. A coil replacement then caused steam to fill the vents and the oil light kept coming on, even after I put in sufficient oil. Now the car stalls and battery resists charging and water does'nt retain in the reservior and the floor is wet.
Why won't my car start? After repair of heater coil, it seems to get worse on 1996 Volvo 850
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 850 Questions
- I recently tuned my 96 850 Turbo, now it starts to lope when I put it in gear
- How do I change my oil? What size filter do I need?
- How do I fix the window switch on the passenger side? It will not roll down.
- How do I fix the automatic fuel shot off valve? It went off when I hit a bump.
- I had "check Engine" light to come on and the test gave code P0172, what is it?