When I first bought the car it would click when I tried to turn it over, but it was almost always start after the first try. That was during the first month that I bought it. I asked the dealers about it bc there were heated O2 sensors that they replaced. This is the second month, and then it starter to happen more often. I would have to turn it over 6-10 times before it would start. There is also a rattling sound underneath my car. On Friday, it would not start at all. I replaced the main fuse and battery and it started, however when I try to crank it now, it won’t start. When I hit it with a hammer, I can get it started after about 3-6 turns. It’ll crank up with this awful rattling noise and die. Also, the dash lights flash on and off after bout 5-10 secs. Starter? Solenoid? ?? Thanks!
Why wont my car start?? on 2002 Infiniti I35
Asked by for the 2002 Infiniti I35
sounds like the starter or ignition switch but u didnt say what you hit with a hammer. if its the starter then you will need to replace it.
This week's top 10
2002 Infiniti I35 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($478 - $547) in Hitchcock, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($344 - $475) in Locke, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($479 - $597) in Washburn, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($612 - $781) in Rowe, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - $37) in Isle, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - $405) in Baxter, TN