When I first bought the car it would click when I tried to turn it over, but it was almost always start after the first try. That was during the first month that I bought it. I asked the dealers about it bc there were heated O2 sensors that they replaced. This is the second month, and then it starter to happen more often. I would have to turn it over 6-10 times before it would start. There is also a rattling sound underneath my car. On Friday, it would not start at all. I replaced the main fuse and battery and it started, however when I try to crank it now, it won’t start. When I hit it with a hammer, I can get it started after about 3-6 turns. It’ll crank up with this awful rattling noise and die. Also, the dash lights flash on and off after bout 5-10 secs. Starter? Solenoid? ?? Thanks!
Why wont my car start?? on 2002 Infiniti I35
sounds like the starter or ignition switch but u didnt say what you hit with a hammer. if its the starter then you will need to replace it.
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- panel in my car my brake light come on and my battery come on and I just had
- the car is leaking antifreeze and the engine just came on a new radiator was put
- My car is idling high
- Why does my car smell like gas when I am driving?
- The car was running fine and then would not accelerate, it goes into drive
2002 Infiniti I35 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hitchcock, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($562 - 716) in Locke, NY
- Battery Replacement ($151 - 203) in Washburn, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 804) in Rowe, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 266) in Isle, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($113 - 131) in Baxter, TN