Im told the engine is turning over, but to me it doesnt sound like its catching. I just had the starter replaced, but no luck. Is this a common problem? What am I missing?
Why wont my car start? on 1998 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1998 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Darien Center, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Columbus, MT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Silver Creek, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($190 - 316) in Transylvania, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($760 - 895) in Grifton, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($195 - 365) in Jaffrey, NH