I had called a mechanic and he came and checked it out and told me that it was my battery, different mechanic said ground wire and another one said it was either the starter or alternator? I wanna make sure what the problem is because I dont want to buy a part and it not be the issue. But I ended up replacing the battery like a month ago. Then I used the car only twice within the first two weeks. Then for the past 2 weeks havent been turning on. Now the dash battery light keeps popping up and making the sound. But now today it does nothing at all no sound nothing and i had it jumped started 4 times and the lights go on but does not still start someone help me..
Why Wont My Car Start? on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Chesterfield, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 416) in Buena Vista, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 659) in Earth, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - 355) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($214 - 261) in Brandamore, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($319 - 382) in Lisbon Falls, ME