I had called a mechanic and he came and checked it out and told me that it was my battery, different mechanic said ground wire and another one said it was either the starter or alternator? I wanna make sure what the problem is because I dont want to buy a part and it not be the issue. But I ended up replacing the battery like a month ago. Then I used the car only twice within the first two weeks. Then for the past 2 weeks havent been turning on. Now the dash battery light keeps popping up and making the sound. But now today it does nothing at all no sound nothing and i had it jumped started 4 times and the lights go on but does not still start someone help me..
Why Wont My Car Start? on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($379 - 813) in Chesterfield, MO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($350 - 474) in Buena Vista, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($517 - 680) in Earth, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 416) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($341 - 415) in Brandamore, PA
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Replacement ($365 - 551) in Lisbon Falls, ME