I had called a mechanic and he came and checked it out and told me that it was my battery, different mechanic said ground wire and another one said it was either the starter or alternator? I wanna make sure what the problem is because I dont want to buy a part and it not be the issue. But I ended up replacing the battery like a month ago. Then I used the car only twice within the first two weeks. Then for the past 2 weeks havent been turning on. Now the dash battery light keeps popping up and making the sound. But now today it does nothing at all no sound nothing and i had it jumped started 4 times and the lights go on but does not still start someone help me..
Why Wont My Car Start? on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer
- my driver side rear door wont open and door lock appears to be working