I had called a mechanic and he came and checked it out and told me that it was my battery, different mechanic said ground wire and another one said it was either the starter or alternator? I wanna make sure what the problem is because I dont want to buy a part and it not be the issue. But I ended up replacing the battery like a month ago. Then I used the car only twice within the first two weeks. Then for the past 2 weeks havent been turning on. Now the dash battery light keeps popping up and making the sound. But now today it does nothing at all no sound nothing and i had it jumped started 4 times and the lights go on but does not still start someone help me..
Why Wont My Car Start? on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Chesterfield, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - $251) in Buena Vista, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($220 - $273) in Earth, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($195 - $259) in Sugarloaf, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($246 - $304) in Brandamore, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - $79) in Lisbon Falls, ME