I had called a mechanic and he came and checked it out and told me that it was my battery, different mechanic said ground wire and another one said it was either the starter or alternator? I wanna make sure what the problem is because I dont want to buy a part and it not be the issue. But I ended up replacing the battery like a month ago. Then I used the car only twice within the first two weeks. Then for the past 2 weeks havent been turning on. Now the dash battery light keeps popping up and making the sound. But now today it does nothing at all no sound nothing and i had it jumped started 4 times and the lights go on but does not still start someone help me..
Why Wont My Car Start? on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?