Turns over although wont fully engage. Battery is 2 yrs old and starter is one year old.
Why wont my car start? on 1999 GMC Suburban 2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 28, 2011
Check for spark and then check for fuel delivery. It is either 1 or both.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1999 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($154 - 339) in Annapolis, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxbow, NY
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($371 - 806) in Macon, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($854 - 2,041) in Dalton, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Doniphan, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lincoln, ME