Turns over although wont fully engage. Battery is 2 yrs old and starter is one year old.
Why wont my car start? on 1999 GMC Suburban 2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 28, 2011
Check for spark and then check for fuel delivery. It is either 1 or both.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1999 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Annapolis, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($740 - 1,436) in Oxbow, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($187 - 284) in Macon, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Dalton, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($302 - 350) in Doniphan, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lincoln, ME