When turning ignition everything comes on but won't start. Makes a sound like humming. This is the second time it has happened. Last time we tightened the terminals and it started but they are tight as can be and still nothing.
Why won't my car start? on 1996 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?