My car suddenly won't start after putting in a new right front turn signal. I tried unplugging everything for the turn signal, and it still won't start. When you turn the ignition key it starts to turn over then just dies out. There is also no spark going to the spark plugs, but they smell like gas.
Why won't my car start? on 1999 Acura Integra
1 answerMay 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?