I stated my car and the automatic gear shift wouldn't move. After manually moving the gear shift and moving the car I turned it off and now it won't start, everything works but the when I turn the ignition nothing happens. Help
Why won't my car start?
on 2002 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2002 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($818 - 1,214) in Rebecca, GA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hurtsboro, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Russell, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($595 - 1,137) in U S A F Academy, CO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($400 - 420) in Alkol, WV
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($748 - 1,142) in Cottondale, AL