My car will not start. The lights come on and everything but the car will start but when we turn it off and try to restart it it doesnt.
Why wont my car start? on 2008 Dodge Magnum
Does the car crank over at all? If it doesn't try jump starting the car, if it starts then check the battery and or charging system, if it still doesn't start it could be a failed starter, security issue, ignition circuit or other issue. Hard to guess without doing a few basic diagnostic tests.
2 answersApril 15, 2014
0 answersAugust 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2008 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($223 - $329) in Walworth, WI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Diboll, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($130 - $175) in Bronson, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($301 - $436) in Pinch, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($107 - $131) in South Kent, CT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - $341) in Grimesland, NC