I went to the store and was trying to reverse my car into the parking space when it wouldn't move i thought i was in a dip or something but it happened again in a different parking lot and now every single time i try to reverse it wont unless i force it. What can be the problem?
WHY WONT MY CAR REVERSE?? on 1992 Toyota Corolla
Asked by Visitor for the 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers