I went to the store and was trying to reverse my car into the parking space when it wouldn't move i thought i was in a dip or something but it happened again in a different parking lot and now every single time i try to reverse it wont unless i force it. What can be the problem?
WHY WONT MY CAR REVERSE?? on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +