I went to the store and was trying to reverse my car into the parking space when it wouldn't move i thought i was in a dip or something but it happened again in a different parking lot and now every single time i try to reverse it wont unless i force it. What can be the problem?
WHY WONT MY CAR REVERSE?? on 1992 Toyota Corolla
Asked by Visitor for the 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?