When putting pedal to medal my car wont go over 30. I replaced the transmission and nothing. I also replaced the speed sensor and nothing it is doing the same thing. Diagnosis said it was the tranny and it still does the same thing someone help no one can seem to figure out whats wrong :(
Why wont my car go over 30 mph? on 2003 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.