When putting pedal to medal my car wont go over 30. I replaced the transmission and nothing. I also replaced the speed sensor and nothing it is doing the same thing. Diagnosis said it was the tranny and it still does the same thing someone help no one can seem to figure out whats wrong :(
Why wont my car go over 30 mph? on 2003 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 2003 Nissan Altima
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Can unhooking negative cable cause damage to anything
- What could be causing my 2015 Nissan to rev high RPM's when giving gas?
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Saginaw, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($384 - 895) in Trenton, UT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($422 - 520) in Hunt, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($206 - 235) in Old Mission, MI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - 332) in Capulin, NM
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($140 - 164) in Rangeley, ME