The car starts fine when the tank is full, but at 1/3 full or less, cranking the engine has no effect. If I crank long enough, I smell fuel. If I wait 15-20 minutes, the car will start, but then runs very rough. It eventually smooths out when it warms up. Any ideas out there?
Why won't my Buick start when tank is 1/3 or lower? on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?