The car starts fine when the tank is full, but at 1/3 full or less, cranking the engine has no effect. If I crank long enough, I smell fuel. If I wait 15-20 minutes, the car will start, but then runs very rough. It eventually smooths out when it warms up. Any ideas out there?
Why won't my Buick start when tank is 1/3 or lower? on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Blackwater, VA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 431) in Barnesville, MD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williams Bay, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Patterson, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($124 - 164) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 107) in Monarch, MT