Ive replaced the shift lock solinoid and the brake switch and all the fuses are good and bulbs are good.
Why wont my brake lights work? on 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1998 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($336 - 525) in Sunflower, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($568 - 721) in Princeton, KS
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - 281) in Irwin, ID
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($957 - 1,387) in Edinburg, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Rolling Meadows, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($134 - 145) in North Chili, NY