recently I drained my battery by leaving the radio on . now it wont take charge, my key has never been able to come out of the ignition unless the battery is disconnected.
why wont my battery take charge why does my battery have to be dis. for key out. on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Cedar, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Michael, ND
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($73 - 111) in West Finley, PA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($963 - 1,187) in Peru, ME
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($48 - 119) in Richland, MS