It blows out cold but not hard
Why won't my air in my 2002 Lexus es300 blow out hard?
on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2002 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Howardsville, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($253 - 292) in Ypsilanti, MI
- 82,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Denison, IA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($310 - 449) in Center Barnstead, NH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($441 - 508) in Viola, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($454 - 497) in Redwater, TX