It was working, blowing cold air, and when I was 45 mile from home it just quit. It had been making noise before it quit. Could this have been the clutch going out?
Why won't my AC clutch engage when I turn on the AC? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?