It was working, blowing cold air, and when I was 45 mile from home it just quit. It had been making noise before it quit. Could this have been the clutch going out?
Why won't my AC clutch engage when I turn on the AC? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($166 - $217) in Glen Echo, MD
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Napoleon, OH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - $413) in Harpersfield, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Piedmont, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - $115) in Kilmichael, MS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($395 - $527) in Alamo, TX