It was working, blowing cold air, and when I was 45 mile from home it just quit. It had been making noise before it quit. Could this have been the clutch going out?
Why won't my AC clutch engage when I turn on the AC? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down