I have a 1989 Chevy caprice I have replaced the steering column and the starter and for some reason the car won't start I have also replaced fuel pump, all computer chips and ignition module, I really need some help so if u could give me some advice on why the car won't start I would appericate it.
Why won't my 89 Chevy caprice start? on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($176 - 239) in Alvarado, MN
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 70) in Glen Echo, MD
- 97,500 Mile Service ($447 - 622) in Eastabuchie, MS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($498 - 709) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($151 - 217) in Linkwood, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($269 - 333) in Mount Pleasant, UT