I have a 1989 Chevy caprice I have replaced the steering column and the starter and for some reason the car won't start I have also replaced fuel pump, all computer chips and ignition module, I really need some help so if u could give me some advice on why the car won't start I would appericate it.
Why won't my 89 Chevy caprice start? on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($361 - 702) in Alvarado, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($488 - 600) in Glen Echo, MD
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eastabuchie, MS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($197 - 368) in Linkwood, MD
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mount Pleasant, UT