My 4wd won't go back to 2wd and sometimes the windows and radio do not work. Are they related to each other and what do I need to do to fix it. The 4wd service light also comes on. I have tried removing the fuse, and also starting it run it through the gears putting it in nuetral and shutting it off. But still the light for the 2wd won't come on. What can I do?
Why won't my 4wd go back into 2wd and what do I need to fix. on 2000 Cadillac Escalade
1 answer 2 comments
SCAN CODES AND POST SO WE CAN ADV
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?