My 4wd won't go back to 2wd and sometimes the windows and radio do not work. Are they related to each other and what do I need to do to fix it. The 4wd service light also comes on. I have tried removing the fuse, and also starting it run it through the gears putting it in nuetral and shutting it off. But still the light for the 2wd won't come on. What can I do?
Why won't my 4wd go back into 2wd and what do I need to fix. on 2000 Cadillac Escalade
1 answer 2 comments
SCAN CODES AND POST SO WE CAN ADV
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked
- Why mr passenger seat is leaking oil like fluid
- I have a small leakage underneath my car. Seems to be oil. Also after driving my vehicle, it heats up to the Max and once I turn of it off, the engine begins to smoke up.