My 4wd won't go back to 2wd and sometimes the windows and radio do not work. Are they related to each other and what do I need to do to fix it. The 4wd service light also comes on. I have tried removing the fuse, and also starting it run it through the gears putting it in nuetral and shutting it off. But still the light for the 2wd won't come on. What can I do?
Why won't my 4wd go back into 2wd and what do I need to fix. on 2000 Cadillac Escalade
1 answer 2 comments
SCAN CODES AND POST SO WE CAN ADV
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening