Had 20 miles to empty. Never should have done that I know. Pulled up to gas station and put gas in. Attempted to start car and nothing happened. Lights come on as well as indications. 1st time it has ever happened car was towed home. Getting ready to tow it to shop.
Why wont my 2007 328i BMW start? Has lights and indicators. Does nothing. on 2008 BMW 328i
Asked by for the 2008 BMW 328i
2 answersFebruary 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- What does it mean when I have problems starting my car only in the mornings?
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
2008 BMW 328i Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Milton, NH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - $234) in Cochran, GA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,033 - $1,316) in Stow, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Le Roy, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($585 - $1,220) in Craigsville, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($265 - $289) in Red Creek, WV