I put a code reader on it and it said i wasnt getting power to the port so I checked all my fuses and found one blown. I replaced the fuse and the pedals still wont adjust. I havent hooked the reader up since replacing, but theres no service light on so im not sure it will tell me anything anyway.
Why wont my 2005 GMC Envoy Denali adjustable pedals adjust,iffuses are all good. on 2005 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.
- Why is my engine light on, when mechanics can't find anything wrong with it?