I put a code reader on it and it said i wasnt getting power to the port so I checked all my fuses and found one blown. I replaced the fuse and the pedals still wont adjust. I havent hooked the reader up since replacing, but theres no service light on so im not sure it will tell me anything anyway.
Why wont my 2005 GMC Envoy Denali adjustable pedals adjust,iffuses are all good. on 2005 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all