I put a code reader on it and it said i wasnt getting power to the port so I checked all my fuses and found one blown. I replaced the fuse and the pedals still wont adjust. I havent hooked the reader up since replacing, but theres no service light on so im not sure it will tell me anything anyway.
Why wont my 2005 GMC Envoy Denali adjustable pedals adjust,iffuses are all good. on 2005 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Car not starting. When I turn the key, all the instrument lights go crazy.
- Is there any way to diognose wether its the tccm or acutator that causes error
- How to fix my security light in windshield not blinking is there a fuse
- car shakes, smells like burnt oil, makes ticking/knocking sound, air leak? nois
- Abs Brake Light stays on Check Brake System & Emerg. Brake Light Flashing on&off
2005 GMC Envoy Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($264 - 408) in Roy, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($154 - 287) in Kings Bay, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($124 - 247) in Dana, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($332 - 494) in Oakley, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($581 - 967) in Swainsboro, GA
- Heater Core Replacement ($687 - 841) in Hematite, MO