my xterra just quit and wont fire , changed car and rotor it started but died again and wont start also timing belt was just changed about 2500 miles ago any ideas.
why wont my 2000 xterra start on 2000 Nissan Xterra
3 answersJanuary 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
- 2006 Nissan Ext-era with problems at times starting it. What could cause this?
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other