I have a 1997 toyota corolla with 175,000 miles and it shifts very good except it won't shift into overdrive
Why won't My 1997 corolla shift into overdrive on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?