When I try to remove my key it takes several attempts. When it's cold outside it's especially difficult. What is the cause and is it repairable?
Why won't key come out of ignition when I turn the car off? on 1991 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 261) in Phelps, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Limon, CO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Auburndale, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - 350) in Gill, CO
- Window Switch Replacement ($208 - 221) in Ryegate, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Belle Plaine, KS