I drove my 93 Eurovan to work and now it won't start. I checked all the fuses and they are okay. I have power to the coil and to the distributor, but I am getting no spark from the coil.
Why won't it start? on 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
1993 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Santa Rita Park, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($481 - 611) in Ovett, MS
- Brake Hose Replacement ($100 - 169) in Gapville, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($312 - 441) in Fox Lake, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($242 - 341) in Pace, FL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Wiggins, MS