I drove my 93 Eurovan to work and now it won't start. I checked all the fuses and they are okay. I have power to the coil and to the distributor, but I am getting no spark from the coil.
Why won't it start? on 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 27, 2010
Possibly your coil has failed http://www.napaonline.com/Search/MultiImagePopup.aspx?A=ECHIC435_0193302773&An=599001+599999+101993+109999+50074+59999+2074013+2999999+13224 Napa has them for around $109 www.napaonline.com
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
1993 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($413 - 482) in Santa Rita Park, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ovett, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($305 - 370) in Gapville, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($41 - 102) in Fox Lake, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($340 - 564) in Pace, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($333 - 391) in Wiggins, MS