I've replaced water pump, thermostat, flushed radiator. Car still overheats. My dashboard is not working properly, gas gauge not working, speedometer not working. The "battery saver activated" light comes on, car overheats, car makes high pitch noise. Alternator checked out fine. Fans don't come on.
why won't fans come on? Car is overheating. on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($189 - 303) in Glenville, NC
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Axtell, KS
- 22,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Tony, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 268) in Braggs, OK
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Barney, ND
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Switchback, WV