after running the van and turning off the engine. when i try and start the van it is like it is flooded. i have to floor the accelerator and it barely starts. a mechanic has adjusted the air mixture, it seemed to work for awhile but now the same problem is back. thanks also, sometimes after running the van shutting the van off and trying to re-start there is no sound. we turn the key 3 times and then it starts, usually.
why won't engine start, like it is flooded, after it is hot? on 1996 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- We charged the AC system. We're getting cold air in the rear & warm air in front
- Having problem again now that it's get hot again when all winter hear in LA no
- might have to change ABS control unit,do I need some special gadget for this?
- Car runs, but will not shift into gear. Is there a safety issue preventing it ?
- Rear hatch and passenger side power slide doors do not lock when the power door lock switch is pressed. The ignition key does not work in the rear hatch key hole