after running the van and turning off the engine. when i try and start the van it is like it is flooded. i have to floor the accelerator and it barely starts. a mechanic has adjusted the air mixture, it seemed to work for awhile but now the same problem is back. thanks also, sometimes after running the van shutting the van off and trying to re-start there is no sound. we turn the key 3 times and then it starts, usually.
why won't engine start, like it is flooded, after it is hot? on 1996 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?
1996 Mazda MPV Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($257 - 339) in Hopedale, OH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($157 - 230) in Lexington, SC
- 50,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Lesterville, SD
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($94 - 197) in Rock Hill, SC
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 229) in Grover, WY