after running the van and turning off the engine. when i try and start the van it is like it is flooded. i have to floor the accelerator and it barely starts. a mechanic has adjusted the air mixture, it seemed to work for awhile but now the same problem is back. thanks also, sometimes after running the van shutting the van off and trying to re-start there is no sound. we turn the key 3 times and then it starts, usually.
why won't engine start, like it is flooded, after it is hot? on 1996 Mazda MPV
Asked by for the 1996 Mazda MPV
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
1996 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Napoleon, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 259) in Hopedale, OH
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Lexington, SC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($215 - 316) in Lesterville, SD
- Alternator Replacement ($309 - 598) in Rock Hill, SC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($314 - 655) in Grover, WY