I can push the gas pedal as I try to start the car and it won't turn over. The battery is fine but it acts as if the gas isn't pushing through. What could be causing this?
Why won't car turn over to start and pushing the gas doens't help? on 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara
1 answer 1 comment
poss fuel pump or pwr to fuel pump
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.