AC compressor and fan motor is working but air will not blow thru the vents. It was recently working fine and cooling and now will not blow thru vents.
Why won't AC blow thru vents? Compressor and fan motor are working. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start