AC compressor and fan motor is working but air will not blow thru the vents. It was recently working fine and cooling and now will not blow thru vents.
Why won't AC blow thru vents? Compressor and fan motor are working. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,