no lights indicating 4x4 is working
why wont 4 wheel drive light up on dash doesnt seem to engage either on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kendrick, ID
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Logan, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($95 - 133) in Walton, KS
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in La Grange, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 642) in Loleta, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 906) in Loretto, VA