sometimes when I go to start my car the pk3 system locks me out and I have to let the car set until it decides to start.this could be a short time or up to an hour.once it starts it will be fine for a while but if I turn it off it will do the same thing when I try to start it right away.
why will the pk3 system won't let the car start. on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Goodwell, OK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Kualapuu, HI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($237 - 321) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($460 - 625) in Hillsboro, TX
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 77) in Mora, MO