I made a quick stop to the store and now the car will not start. If I let it sit for awhile the car will start. The weather is hot (over 100 degrees).
Why will the car not turn over during hot weather? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($476 - 702) in Colt, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($340 - 746) in Lebanon, ME
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Saint Charles, AR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($371 - 514) in Sorrento, ME
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Bergton, VA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 134) in Santa Clara, NM