I made a quick stop to the store and now the car will not start. If I let it sit for awhile the car will start. The weather is hot (over 100 degrees).
Why will the car not turn over during hot weather? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
- How do you fix error code C1100 in a Toyota Sienna?
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($440 - 547) in Colt, AR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 222) in Lebanon, ME
- Starter Replacement ($336 - 482) in Saint Charles, AR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Sorrento, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($327 - 648) in Bergton, VA
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($441 - 490) in Santa Clara, NM