the car has new starter, battery, alternator. fuel gets to the fuel rail, but once you release the switch the engine wont run
why will my Toyota corolla start but wont run once switch is released on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +