Typically when car is shut off, the head/tail lights will stay on for a short period of time. Yesterday, they decided to stay on no matter what. I flashed a flash light into the photo sensor and after a few seconds they shut off. Later that day, the same thing happened. I pulled the AUTO HDLPC and AUTO PRK relays from under the hood and now they seem to work as they should, but i have no tail lights. What seems more likely, the sensor being bad or one of the relays?
Why will my headlights stay on when car is off? on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- I bought spark plugs and wires for a 2004 not 2002 can I use them still?
- Making a growling noise gets louder the faster I go only does it moving
- Cruise control won't work
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Diberville, MS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Arkabutla, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Hamlin, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($180 - $275) in Harborside, ME
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Warsaw, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - $202) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN