Typically when car is shut off, the head/tail lights will stay on for a short period of time. Yesterday, they decided to stay on no matter what. I flashed a flash light into the photo sensor and after a few seconds they shut off. Later that day, the same thing happened. I pulled the AUTO HDLPC and AUTO PRK relays from under the hood and now they seem to work as they should, but i have no tail lights. What seems more likely, the sensor being bad or one of the relays?
Why will my headlights stay on when car is off? on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Diberville, MS
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Arkabutla, MS
- Heater Core Replacement ($803 - 1,010) in Hamlin, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Harborside, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Warsaw, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($67 - 115) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN