Typically when car is shut off, the head/tail lights will stay on for a short period of time. Yesterday, they decided to stay on no matter what. I flashed a flash light into the photo sensor and after a few seconds they shut off. Later that day, the same thing happened. I pulled the AUTO HDLPC and AUTO PRK relays from under the hood and now they seem to work as they should, but i have no tail lights. What seems more likely, the sensor being bad or one of the relays?
Why will my headlights stay on when car is off? on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?