When i do get it started and drive to where ever and stop then try to start it again it takes sometimes an hour or more to get it restarted.
Why will my car some times start and others not?
on 2001 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($390 - 535) in Alzada, MT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Clarence, PA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($240 - 343) in Hartford, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($253 - 310) in Clayton, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($244 - 260) in Lowry City, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($880 - 927) in Culbertson, MT