When i do get it started and drive to where ever and stop then try to start it again it takes sometimes an hour or more to get it restarted.
Why will my car some times start and others not?
on 2001 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
- new fan motor but wont come on when motor get hot. is it temperature gauge
- Driving it and the rpm dropped. Will turn over but wont crank. What's wrong?