About 2 weeks ago I went to go in store and turn key off but it only went like half way. It wouldn't turn all the way off to get key out. So left key in with motor off but radio was still on. Sometimes in just a few minutes it will let you turn all the way off. Other wise it runs my battery down if I have to leave in for hours.
Why will my car not shut all the way off to get key out? on 2003 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all