About 2 weeks ago I went to go in store and turn key off but it only went like half way. It wouldn't turn all the way off to get key out. So left key in with motor off but radio was still on. Sometimes in just a few minutes it will let you turn all the way off. Other wise it runs my battery down if I have to leave in for hours.
Why will my car not shut all the way off to get key out? on 2003 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Is there any way to diognose wether its the tccm or acutator that causes error
- How to fix my security light in windshield not blinking is there a fuse
- car shakes, smells like burnt oil, makes ticking/knocking sound, air leak? nois
- Abs Brake Light stays on Check Brake System & Emerg. Brake Light Flashing on&off
- How do I get to the tailgate window hinges?