About 2 weeks ago I went to go in store and turn key off but it only went like half way. It wouldn't turn all the way off to get key out. So left key in with motor off but radio was still on. Sometimes in just a few minutes it will let you turn all the way off. Other wise it runs my battery down if I have to leave in for hours.
Why will my car not shut all the way off to get key out? on 2003 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.
- Why is my engine light on, when mechanics can't find anything wrong with it?