the code P1491 pops up in the system. I replaced and even cleaned out the egr valve really good, reset the check engine light and it still will not pass smog. What can I do? The smog tech said that everything looks good in my emissions and my engine but that code still pops up. Now my check engine light is back on again.
why Will my car not pass smog? on 1996 Acura TL
1 answerApril 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Saint Elmo, AL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Chadwicks, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($418 - 585) in Winston, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($495 - 654) in Minster, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($299 - 795) in Damascus, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - 37) in Wyoming, WV