My car will start right up and runs fine. The shifter will move between the park, drive, reverse, ect. but it won't actually shift out of park. I tried putting it in neutral and pushing it and it wouldn't move. My tranny fluid is full and a clean red. It's been slipping a little lately but it's been headed that way considering its got 320k miles on it.
Why will my car not go out of park? on 1990 Nissan Maxima
1 answerJuly 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.