My car will start right up and runs fine. The shifter will move between the park, drive, reverse, ect. but it won't actually shift out of park. I tried putting it in neutral and pushing it and it wouldn't move. My tranny fluid is full and a clean red. It's been slipping a little lately but it's been headed that way considering its got 320k miles on it.
Why will my car not go out of park? on 1990 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount