Starts with surge and then a high idle. Codes are P0110,P0100,P0136,P0604 & P1580. Replaced MAF, Pedal position sensor, throttle body, brake light switch & spark plugs. If the pedal is depressed fully when starting and run wide open, the engine will smooth out and then run normal with lower idle, acceleration, and run fine.
Why will it not accelerate? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- The first time I tried using the A/C, there was no electricity to comp. Fuse OK
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kokomo, MS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hartford, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($485 - $1,370) in Woodworth, ND
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,292 - $3,331) in Harris, NC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Monroe, UT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Grimsley, TN