always well kept got 97000 miles always change oil on time
why when this car reaches 60 mph it dyes on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Tad, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Richland, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Cerrillos, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Mc Intire, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($916 - 929) in Lares, PR
- Cruise Control Switch Replacement ($157 - 236) in Alma Center, WI