why when i hit the break pedal some light comes up the directional sighnal and then it shuts off my car
why when i break my car go off on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Durham, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Auburn, NH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Johnson City, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Cumberland, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($355 - 435) in North Westchester, CT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($87 - 102) in Palmdale, CA