I own a 2006 s40i with 73K miles. When I am pulling out or starting off at low speeds and then break ( like at a stop sign) I hear a pop noise after I depress the break pedal? What could be the cause? it occurs all the time.
Why when I brake at low speeds do i hear a pop noise from the front end? on 2006 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers