I own a 2006 s40i with 73K miles. When I am pulling out or starting off at low speeds and then break ( like at a stop sign) I hear a pop noise after I depress the break pedal? What could be the cause? it occurs all the time.
Why when I brake at low speeds do i hear a pop noise from the front end? on 2006 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?
- Car has alot of corrosion underneath. Is this a deal breaker to buy it?