PUT ALTERNATOR ON IT PLUGS AND WIRE
WHY WEN I CUT MY LIGHTS ON AND MY HEAT MY CAR STARTS JERKING AND MISSING BAD.. on 1990 Cadillac Seville
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
February 21, 2012
Sounds like a groung wire has come loose to either the headlights or the heater. You need to track it down and get it reattached.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1990 Cadillac Seville Estimates