Initially when Engine rest in d night it will not start on time the next day. Now water is found in engine oil and no traces of leakages in the radiator. Now engine rolls and not start. Oil & fuel filters changed.
Why water is mixing with oil and engine not start after it rolls? service eng.on on 1999 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be
- Headlamps will not turn on but everything else seems to be working. Checked fuses and relays and are good. High beam indicator light on in dash. But no headlamps.