Initially when Engine rest in d night it will not start on time the next day. Now water is found in engine oil and no traces of leakages in the radiator. Now engine rolls and not start. Oil & fuel filters changed.
Why water is mixing with oil and engine not start after it rolls? service eng.on on 1999 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- i replaced my heater blower fan and still doesn't work
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
1999 GMC Safari Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Menan, ID
- Brake Drum Replacement ($350 - 797) in Ardmore, OK
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($415 - 977) in Kalispell, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($142 - 227) in Vermontville, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($327 - 441) in Durant, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($592 - 708) in Stephentown, NY