Initially when Engine rest in d night it will not start on time the next day. Now water is found in engine oil and no traces of leakages in the radiator. Now engine rolls and not start. Oil & fuel filters changed.
Why water is mixing with oil and engine not start after it rolls? service eng.on on 1999 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
1999 GMC Safari Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($282 - 409) in Menan, ID
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ardmore, OK
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Kalispell, MT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($84 - 139) in Vermontville, MI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Durant, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($647 - 1,162) in Stephentown, NY