Initially when Engine rest in d night it will not start on time the next day. Now water is found in engine oil and no traces of leakages in the radiator. Now engine rolls and not start. Oil & fuel filters changed.
Why water is mixing with oil and engine not start after it rolls? service eng.on on 1999 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
- vehicle sways on road as if riding in a boat
- Battery runs down if not driven every week. New batteries do not solve problem.
- Will the still honor the recall from 2007