my car was running hot so i had it fixed but it just doesn't change from third to fourth gear and does the speed sensor have anything to doe with the gear shifting?
why want my 2000 beetle want change from third to fouth gear? on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Lakeville, MA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 219) in Pisek, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - 969) in Delta, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($281 - 466) in Millstadt, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($308 - 352) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($177 - 219) in Buchanan Dam, TX